- 04/14/2019 at 11:21 am #469030EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the problem below, a question is followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the given arguments is/are 'strong’.
Question: Should all the foreign banks be immediately asked to close down their operations in India?
I. No, this will have an adverse impact on the Indian economy.
II. Yes, this is the only way to make Indian banks survive and prosper.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only argument I is strong.
- Only argument II is strong.
- Either argument I or argument II is strong.
- Neither argument I nor argument II is strong.
- Both arguments I and II are strong.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad