- 04/14/2019 at 10:12 pm #478120EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the item given below, a question is followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the given arguments is/are ‘strong’.
Question: Should India become a permanent member of UN’s Security Council?
I. Yes, India has emerged as a country that loves peace and amity.
II. No, let us first solve problems of our own people like poverty, malnutrition.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only argument I is strong.
- Only argument II is strong.
- Either I or II is strong.
- Neither I nor II is strong.
- Both I and II are strong.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad