- 04/15/2019 at 2:32 am #483412EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the item below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions to decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Statement: The government has decided to levy 2 percent surcharge on tax amount payable for funding drought-relief programmes.
I. The government does not have sufficient money to fund drought-relief programmes.
II. The amount collected by way of surcharge may be adequate to fund these drought-relief programmes.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Either assumption I or II is implicit.
- Both assumptions I and II are implicit.
- Neither assumption I nor II is implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad