- 04/14/2019 at 11:51 pm #479612EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the item below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions to decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Statement: The managing committee of Galaxy Housing Society has requested all its members to segregate the biodegradable garbage and put them in different containers.
I. Other housing societies may follow the same practice as this will help conserve environment equilibrium.
II. The members of Galaxy Housing Society may respond positively to the request made by the managing committee.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Either assumption I or II is implicit.
- Neither assumption I nor II is implicit.
- Both assumptions I and II are implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad