- 04/14/2019 at 11:08 am #468812EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the item below, a question statement is followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the given arguments is/are ‘strong’.
Question: Should there be only one rate of interest for term deposits of varying durations in banks?
I. No, people will refrain from keeping money for longer duration resulting into reduction of liquidity level of banks.
II. Yes, this will be much simple for the common people and they may be encouraged to keep more money in banks.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only argument I is strong.
- Only argument II is strong.
- Either I or II is strong.
- Neither I nor II is strong.
- Both I and II are strong.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad