- 04/15/2019 at 2:32 am #483416EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the item below, a question is followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the given arguments is/are 'strong’.
Question: Should there be compulsory medical examination of both the man and the woman before they marry each other?
I. No, this is an intrusion into the privacy of an individual and hence, cannot be tolerated.
II. Yes, this will substantially reduce the risk of giving birth to children with serious ailments.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only argument I is strong.
- Only argument II is strong.
- Either I or II is strong.
- Neither I nor II is strong.
- Both I and II are strong.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad