- 04/17/2019 at 9:18 pm #513506EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the given question, two statements are provided, labelled as Assertion (A) and Reason (R). Read both of them carefully and select the alternative that most suitably follows the statements.
Assertion (A): Gandhi stopped the Non-Cooperation Movement in 1922.
Reason (R): Violence at Chauri-Chaura led him to stop the movement.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A.
- Both A and R are true but R is not the correct explanation of A.
- A is true but R is false.
- A is false but R is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad