- 04/14/2019 at 11:51 pm #479610EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the given question, a statement is provided along with two assumptions. Read both of them carefully and select the assumption(s) that is/are implicit in the statement.
Statement: The ‘X’ group of employees' association has opposed Voluntary Retirement Scheme to the employees of some organisations.
I. Only those employees who are not efficient may opt for the scheme.
II. The response of the employees may be lukewarm towards the scheme and it may not benefit the organisation to the desired level.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Either assumption I or II is implicit.
- Neither assumption I nor II is implicit.
- Both the assumptions I and II are implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad