- 04/16/2019 at 9:18 am #505757EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, two statements are given that are followed by two conclusions I and II. Consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follow(s) from the given statements.
(a) 28 athletes are facing legal cases due to doping incidents.
(b) The new wave of Olympic doping cases is based on evidences.
(I) The report of doping is based on the tests that happen.
(II) Doping practice is very common these days among athletes.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion II follows.
- Both conclusions I and II follow.
- Neither conclusions I nor II follows.
- Only conclusion I follows.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad