- 04/17/2019 at 9:03 pm #513296EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, two statements are given. One is Assertion and the other is Reason. Examine the statements carefully and mark the correct answer accordingly.
Assertion (A): Cripps came to India with his proposals in 1942.
Reason (R): There was a German threat to invade Britain and Britain sought Indian cooperation in the war.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both (A) and (R) are correct and (R) is the correct explanation of (A)
- Both (A) and (R) are correct, but (R) is not the correct explanation for (A).
- (A) is correct, but (R) is wrong.
- (A) is wrong and Reason (R) is correct.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad