- 05/09/2019 at 11:23 pm #793973EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, two statements are given. One is assertion and the other is reason. Examine the statements carefully and mark the correct answer according to the instructions given below.
Assertion: While preparing Lassaigne’s reagent, the organic compound is fused with sodium metal.
Reason: Sodium metal is effective to bring about destructive reduction of organic compounds.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both assertion and reason are correct and reason is the correct explanation of assertion.
- Both assertion and reason are correct and reason is not the correct explanation of assertion.
- Assertion is correct, but reason is incorrect.
- Both assertion and reason are incorrect.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad