- 04/29/2019 at 11:59 pm #716435EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, two statements are given. One is assertion and the other is reason. Examine the statements carefully and mark the correct answer according to the instructions given below.
Assertion: Dielectric polarisation means formation of positive and negative charges inside a dielectric.
Reason: Free electrons are formed in this process.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both Assertion and Reason are true and Reason explains Assertion.
- Both Assertion and Reason are true but Reason does not explain Assertion.
- Assertion is true, but Reason is false.
- Assertion is false, but Reason is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad