- 04/29/2019 at 11:59 pm #716433EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, two statements are given. One is assertion and the other is reason. Examine the statements carefully and mark the correct answer according to the instructions given below.
Assertion: If the ice on the polar caps of the earth melts, then the length of day will increase.
Reason: Moment of inertia of the earth increases as ice on polar caps melts.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both the assertion and reason are true and the reason explains the assertion.
- Both the assertion and reason are true but the reason does not explain the assertion.
- Assertion is true, but reason is false.
- Assertion is false, but reason is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad