- 04/29/2019 at 11:58 pm #716423EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, two statements are given. One is assertion and the other is reason. Examine the statements carefully and mark the correct answer according to the instructions given below.
Assertion: Mass of moving photon varies inversely as the wavelength.
Reason: Energy of the particle = Mass x (speed of light)2
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both the assertion and reason are true and the reason explains the assertion.
- Both the assertion and reason are true but the reason does not explain the assertion.
- Assertion is true, but reason is false.
- Assertion is false, but reason is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad