- 04/29/2019 at 11:52 pm #716317EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, two statements are given. One is assertion and the other is reason. Examine the statements carefully and mark the correct answer according to the instructions given below.
Assertion: Due to excessive use of fertilisers and pesticides, the available capillary water becomes hypotonic in relation to cell sap.
Reason: The water molecule, as a result, diffuse out of the cells due to endosmosis.
- Both Assertion and Reason are true and Reason is the correct explanation of Assertion.
- Both Assertion and Reason are true, but Reason is not the correct explanation of Assertion.
- Assertion is true, but Reason is false.
- Both Assertion and Reason are false.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad