- 04/29/2019 at 11:45 pm #716192EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, two statements are given. One is assertion and the other is reason. Examine the statements carefully and mark the correct answer according to the instructions given below.
Assertion: On addition of NH4Cl to NH4OH solution, the pH decreases, but remains greater than 7.
Reason: Addition of ion decreases ionisation of NH4OH. So, OH– decreases and hence, pH decreases.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both Assertion and Reason are true and Reason is the correct explanation of Assertion.
- Both Assertion and Reason are true, but Reason is not the correct explanation of Assertion.
- Assertion is true, but Reason is false.
- Both Assertion and Reason are false.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad