- 04/29/2019 at 11:42 pm #716090EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, two statements are given. One is assertion and the other is reason. Examine the statements carefully and mark the correct answer according to the instructions given below.
Assertion: A satellite moving in a circular orbit around the Earth has a total energy and then, its potential energy is –.
Reason: Potential energy of the body at a point in a gravitational field of orbit is
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both the assertion and reason are true and reason explains the assertion.
- Both the assertion and reason are true, but reason does not explain the assertion.
- Assertion is true, but reason is false.
- Assertion is false, but reason is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad