- 04/29/2019 at 11:40 pm #716073EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, two statements are given. One is assertion and the other is reason. Examine the statements carefully and mark the correct answer according to the instructions given below.
Assertion: If an electron and a proton enter in a perpendicular magnetic field with an equal momentum, then the radius of curve for the electron is more than that for the proton.
Reason: An electron has less mass than a proton.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both the assertion and reason are true and reason explains the assertion.
- Both the assertion and reason are true, but reason does not explain the assertion.
- Assertion is true, but reason is false.
- Assertion is false, but reason is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad