- 04/29/2019 at 11:19 pm #715673EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, two statements are given. One is assertion and the other is reason. Examine the statements carefully and mark the correct answer according to the instructions given below.
Assertion: Use of ball bearings between two moving parts of machine is a common practice.
Reason: Ball bearings reduce vibrations and provide good stability.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both Assertion and Reason are true and Reason is the correct explanation of Assertion.
- Both Assertion and Reason are true but Reason is not the correct explanation of Assertion.
- Assertion is true but Reason is false.
- Assertion is false but Reason is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad