- 04/29/2019 at 11:09 pm #715486EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, two statements are given. One is assertion and the other is reason. Examine the statements carefully and mark the correct answer accordingly.
Assertion: Chlorella could serve as a potential source of food and energy.
Reason: When dried, Chlorella has 15% protein, 45% fat, 0% carbohydrate, 20% fibre, and 10% minerals and vitamins.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both Assertion and Reason are true and Reason is the correct explanation of Assertion.
- Both Assertion and Reason are true but Reason is not the correct explanation of Assertion.
- Assertion is true but Reason is false.
- Both Assertion and Reason are false.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad