- 04/29/2019 at 11:09 pm #715478EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, two statements are given. One is assertion and the other is reason. Examine the statements carefully and mark the correct answer accordingly.
Assertion: The earliest organisms that appeared on the earth were non-green and presumably anaerobes.
Reason: The first autotrophic organisms were the chemo-autotrophs that never released oxygen.
- Both Assertion and Reason are true and Reason is the correct explanation of Assertion.
- Both Assertion and Reason are true but Reason is not the correct explanation of Assertion.
- Assertion is true but Reason is false.
- Both Assertion and Reason are false.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad