- 04/17/2019 at 9:48 pm #513828EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, two statements are given. One is assertion and the other is reason. Examine the statements carefully and mark the correct answer according to the instructions given below.
Assertion (A): One of the the objectives of Eighth Five Year Plan was the growth and diversification of agricultural activities.
Reason (R): Indicative planning aims at achieving a higher level of government spending which is the underlying basis for the Eighth Five Year Plan.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A.
- Both A and R are true but R is NOT the correct explanation of A.
- A is true but R is false.
- A is false but R is true.
- Both A and R are false.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad