- 04/29/2019 at 11:01 pm #715359EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, two statements are given. One is Assertion and the other is Reason. Examine the statements carefully and mark the correct answer according to the instructions given below.
Assertion: Glycosides are hydrolysed in acidic conditions.
Reason: Glycosides are acetals.
- Both Assertion and Reason are true and Reason is the correct explanation of Assertion.
- Both Assertion and Reason are true but Reason is not the correct explanation of Assertion.
- Assertion is true but Reason is false.
- Both Assertion and Reason are false.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad