- 04/29/2019 at 10:54 pm #715222EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, two statements are given. One is assertion and the other is reason. Examine the statements carefully and mark the correct answer according to the instructions given below.
Assertion: Electrons move from a region of higher potential to a region of lower potential.
Reason: An electron has less potential energy at a point where potential is higher and vice-versa.
- Both assertion and reason are true and reason explains the assertion.
- Both assertion and reason are true, but reason does not explain the assertion.
- Assertion is true, but reason is false.
- Assertion is false, but reason is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad