- 04/30/2019 at 12:09 am #716675EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, two statements are given. One is assertion and the other is reason. Examine the statements carefully and mark the correct answer according to the instructions given below.
Assertion: Lysosomes are organalle in eukaryotic cells that contain digestive enzymes to digest macromolecules.
Reason: Lysosomes are also called phagolysosomes or heterophagosomes or digestive vacuoles.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both Assertion and Reason are true and Reason is the correct explanation of Assertion.
- Both Assertion and Reason are true, but Reason is not the correct explanation of Assertion.
- Assertion is true, but Reason is false.
- Both Assertion and Reason are false.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad