- 04/14/2019 at 11:20 pm #479072EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, two statements are given followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Consider the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Determine which of the two conclusions logically follow(s) from the given statements.
No gentleman is poor.
All gentlemen are rich.
I. No poor is rich.
II. All rich are poor.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion I follows.
- Only conclusion II follows
- Both conclusions I and II follow.
- Neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad