- 04/16/2019 at 8:33 am #505133EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, two statements are given followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to consider the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read the conclusions carefully and determine which of them logically follow(s) from the given statements.
Disney has launched ‘Hour of Code’ campaign in India for teaching computer programming to school children.
Children watch cartoon for their entertainment and learning.
(I) Children can connect well through specific cartoon characters.
(II) The mass campaign of teaching school kids can be effective only by making it interesting.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion II follows.
- Both conclusions I and II follow.
- Neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
- Only conclusion I follows.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad