- 04/16/2019 at 9:32 am #505915EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, two statements are followed by conclusions numbered I and II. Consider the given statements to be true, even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Determine which of the two conclusions logically follow(s) from the given statements.
All worms are fishes.
All fishes are birds.
I. All fishes are worms.
II. All worms are birds.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion I follows.
- Only conclusion II follows.
- Either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
- Neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
- Both conclusions I and II follow.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad