- 04/24/2019 at 9:06 am #592517EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II are given. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follow from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
Some boxes are bags.
All bags are trunks.
All trunks are drawers.
I. All bags are drawers.
II. All trunks are bags.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only Conclusion I follows.
- Only Conclusion II follows.
- Either Conclusion I or Conclusion II follows.
- Neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II follows.
- Both Conclusions I and II follow.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad