- 04/16/2019 at 9:04 am #505549EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, there are two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Consider the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follow(s) from the given statements.
The average retiring age of working people in New Zealand is 58.
Death rate in New Zealand is very low as the climatic conditions are sound.
(I) In New Zealand, youth is required in workforce as well as in education.
(II) There are more job opportunities available in New Zealand.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion II follows.
- Both conclusions I and II follow.
- Neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
- Only conclusion I follows.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad