- 04/16/2019 at 9:12 am #505680EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, there are two statements followed by conclusions numbered I and II. Consider the given statements to be true, even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follow(s) from the given statements.
Some pens are fireworks.
All fireworks are toys.
I. Some toys are pens.
II. Some toys are fireworks.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion I follows.
- Only conclusion II follows.
- Either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
- Both conclusions I and II follow.
- Neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad