- 04/27/2019 at 7:46 am #664801EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, Statement – 1 (Assertion) is followed by Statement – 2 (Reason). The question has the following four options, out of which only one option is correct.
Statement – 1:
When a concave mirror is held under water, its focal length increases.
Statement – 2:
The focal length of a concave mirror is independent of the medium in which it is placed.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement - 1 is true and statement - 2 is the correct explanation for statement - 1.
- Statement - 1 is true but, statement - 2 is not the correct explanation for statement - 1.
- Statement - 1 is true but, statement - 2 is false.
- Statement - 1 is false but, statement - 2 is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad