This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Directions: In the following question, some statements are provided. These statements form a coherent paragraph when properly arranged. Select the alternative representing the proper and logical sequencing of these statements.

(A)       These are the questions that haunt and plague the majority of people. It seems to be more important to many people than making money or even developing their spiritually.
    (B)       They seemed targeted towards their goal from the start; endowed in their very genes with the genius talents for which they are now world-famous.
    (C)        Why am I here? What is the purpose of my life? What contribution am I here to give to the world?
    (D)       Evidence has shown that some people definitely did come into the world with a specific life purpose. You have the Mozarts, Picassos and Beethovens; people who displayed incredible talent and passion for their famous vocations at impossibly early ages.
    (E)       How could this be? Doubtless, they programmed themselves with clear intent in previous lifetimes.

Options :-

1. BCADE
    2. CAEBD
    3. CADBE
    4. CDAEB
    5. ECABD
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Directions: In the following question, some statements are provided. These statements form a coheren….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account