- 04/20/2019 at 12:19 pm #555646EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, four alternatives are given for the underlined idiom/phrase. Choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the underlined idiom/phrase.
It was the end of the month and we did not have money to make purchases. So we had gone out window shopping only.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- To buy regularly from a shop
- To compare a prices at different shops
- To buy goods on credits
- To look at goods displayed and not buying them
- To buy only window panes and not the curtains
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad