- 04/14/2019 at 1:38 pm #471313EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, four alternatives are given for the underlined idiom/phrase. Choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the underlined idiom/phrase.
By imposing President's rule in the state, the government has taken the bull by the horns; otherwise the situation might have gone beyond control.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- To face difficulty with courage
- To show anxiety in a difficult situation
- To show grit and patience
- To be in control of a difficult situation
- Invite the bull to hit and cause injury
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad