- 04/18/2019 at 3:05 am #518385EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, a statement of Assertion is given, followed by a corresponding statement of Reason. Mark the correct answer according to the options given below.
Assertion (A): Indian software exports increased at an average growth rate of 50% since 1995 – 96.
Reason (R): Indian software companies were cost effective and maintained an international quality.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both A and R are individually true and R is the correct explanation of A.
- Both A and R are individually true but R is not the correct explanation of A.
- A is true but R is false.
- A is false but R is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad