- 07/13/2019 at 11:52 am #1433106EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, a statement of Assertion is given, followed by a corresponding statement of Reason just below it. Of the statements, mark the correct answer from the options given below.
Assertion (A): Reinforcement is a great tool for a teacher to speed up the learning process and to motivate a student to learn.
Reason (R): Displaying emotions, like frowning at the student, looking discouragingly or avoiding a student must be strictly avoided.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A).
- Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A).
- (A) is true, but (R) is false.
- (A) is false, but (R) is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad