- 05/10/2019 at 5:21 am #799343EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, a statement of assertion is given, followed by a corresponding statement of reason below it. Choose the correct option.
Assertion: Cu2+ and Cd2+ are separated by first adding KCN solution and then, passing H2S gas.
Reason: KCN reduces Cu2+ to Cu+ and forms a complex with it.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both assertion and reason are true and reason is the correct explanation of assertion.
- Both assertion and reason are true, but reason is not the correct explanation of assertion.
- Assertion is true, but reason is false.
- Both assertion and reason are false.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad