- 04/16/2019 at 8:34 am #505137EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, a statement is given followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to consider the given statement to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read the conclusions carefully and determine which of them logically follow(s) from the given statement.
Adversity makes a man wise.
I. The poor are wise.
II. Man learns from bitter experiences.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion I follows.
- Only conclusion II follows.
- Both conclusions I and II follow.
- Neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad