- 04/16/2019 at 7:55 am #504641EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, a statement is given followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. Consider the statement and the following assumptions to determine which of the assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Mark your answer as
1. if only assumption I is implicit
2. if either assumption I or assumption II is implicit
3. if only assumption II is implicit
4. if neither assumption I nor assumption II is implicit
Statements: If it is easy to become an engineer, I don’t want to be an engineer.
I. An individual aspires to be a professional.
II. One desires to achieve a thing which is hard-earned.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad