- 04/14/2019 at 10:53 pm #478596EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, a statement is followed by two conclusions. Which of the given conclusions can be logically drawn from the statement?
The function of music is to express those sides of human emotion which lie too deep for verbal utterance and cannot be slighted or ignored.
(A) Music has the power of appealing to a feeling that no words can reach.
(B) The success of music lies in conveying shades of emotional sensation.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Conclusion (A) alone can be drawn from the statement.
- Conclusion (B) alone can be drawn from the statement.
- Both (A) and (B) can be drawn from the statement.
- Neither (A) nor (B) can be drawn from the statement.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad