- 04/16/2019 at 4:53 am #502366EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, a statement is followed by two assumptions. You have to decide which of the given assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Consumption per se is growing.
I. Inflationary trends will be observed in consumer goods in the long run.
II. Strong economy is creating a wider affluence.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption l is implicit.
- Only assumption ll is implicit.
- Either l or ll is implicit.
- Neither l nor ll is implicit.
- Both l and ll are implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad