- 04/16/2019 at 8:45 am #505284EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following question, a statement is followed by assumptions I and II. You are to consider the statement and assumptions that follow and find which of the given assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Statements: It is not always true that only an intelligent person can qualify the written examination for Probationary Officers.
1. An intelligent person can qualify the written examination for POs.
2. A person who is not intelligent can also qualify the written examination for POs.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both 1 and 2 are implicit.
- Only 2 is implicit.
- Either 1 or 2 is implicit.
- Only 1 is implicit.
- Neither 1 nor 2 is implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad