- 04/14/2019 at 10:25 pm #478340EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following problem, a question is given followed by three statements numbered I, II and III. Read the statements carefully and decide which of them is/are sufficient/necessary to answer the question. Choose the correct option accordingly.
How many students in the class play cricket?
I. Only boys play cricket.
II. There are 15 girls in the class.
III. The total number of students in the class is 50.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only statements I and II are sufficient to answer the question.
- Only statements I and III are sufficient to answer the question.
- Only statements II and III are sufficient to answer the question.
- All the statements together are not sufficient to answer the question.
- All the statements together are necessary to answer the question.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad