- 04/15/2019 at 2:13 am #482974EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following item, a statement is followed by two conclusions. You have to decide which of the given conclusions logically follow(s) from the given statement and then mark the answer accordingly.
Statement: The world is neither good nor evil; each man makes the world for himself.
I. Some people find this world quite good.
II. Some people find this world quite bad.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion I follows.
- Only conclusion II follows.
- Only conclusion I or II follows.
- Neither conclusion I nor II follows.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad