- 04/15/2019 at 2:13 am #482980EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the following item, a statement is followed by two conclusions. You have to decide which of the given conclusions logically follow(s) from the given statement and then mark the answer accordingly.
Statement: From the next academic year, students will have the option of dropping Mathematics and Science from their school curriculum.
I. Students who are weak in Science and Maths will be admitted.
II. Earlier, the students did not have the choice of continuing their education without these subjects.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion I follows.
- Only conclusion II follows.
- Only conclusion I or II follows.
- Neither conclusion I nor II follows.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad