- 04/14/2019 at 11:21 am #469028EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In making decisions about important questions, it is desirable to be able to distinguish between `strong` arguments and `weak` arguments. `Strong` arguments are those which are both important and directly related to the question. `Weak` arguments are those which are of minor importance and they are directly related to the question or may be related to a trivial aspect of the question.
The question below is followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the given arguments is a `strong` argument.
Question: Should all the non-performing employees in the public sector be compulsorily retrenched from service?
I. No, this will give an unjust handle to the management and they may use it indiscriminately.
II. Yes, this will help in increasing the efficiency of these organisations and these organisations will become more profitable establishments as a result.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only argument I is strong.
- Only argument II is strong.
- Either argument I or argument II is strong.
- Both arguments I and II are strong.
- Neither argument I nor argument II is strong.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad