- 07/06/2019 at 10:35 am #1368482EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Directions: In each of the following questions, a relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by some of the conclusions. Assuming the given statements to be true, find out which of the given conclusions is/are definitely true.
‘A ↑B’ means ‘A is not smaller than B’.
‘A ↓B’ means ‘A is not greater than B’.
‘A ←B’ means ‘A is neither greater than nor equal to B’.
‘A →B’ means ‘A is neither smaller than nor equal to B’.
‘A ─ B’ means ‘A is neither smaller than nor greater than B’.
Find the conclusions on basis of the given statements:
Statements: I → E; C →E; R ↓ I; B ←M; C ↑ M
I. E ← M
II. R ← C
III. M → I
IV. B ← C
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Conclusion I and II are true
- Conclusion I and III are true
- Conclusion I, II and III are true.
- Only Conclusion IV is true.
- Only conclusion III is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad