- 07/15/2019 at 4:52 am #1466293EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Given below are two statements, one labelled as Assertion (A) and the other as Reason (R). Read the statements carefully and choose the correct option.
Assertion (A): In the world as a whole, the environment has degraded during past several decades.
Reason (R): The population of the world has been growing significantly.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both (A) and (R) are correct and (R) is the correct explanation of (A).
- Both (A) and (R) are correct but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A).
- (A) is correct, but (R) is false.
- (A) is false, but (R) is correct.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad