- 04/16/2019 at 8:28 am #505068EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Given below are two statements, followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Assume the two statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the conclusions logically follow(s) from the two statements.
(i) All pilots are brave men.
(ii) All astronauts are pilots.
(I) All astronauts are brave men.
(II) Some pilots are astronauts.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion I follows.
- Only conclusion II follows.
- Neither conclusion I nor II follows.
- Both conclusions I and II follow.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad